The Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management will provide project management skills and knowledge to persons who have discipline specific knowledge and experience. Project management is regarded as a useful competence to deliver products and services on time, within budget and according to predetermined quality specifications. The programme aims to allow students to develop competencies associated with effective project management practices.
As organisations are becoming increasingly project based, these skills will enable persons to design and execute multiple projects to operationalise the strategic objectives of the institution.
On completion of this qualification, graduates will be able to:
• Communicate effectively and manage stakeholder relationships in an ethical and professional manner.
• Demonstrate evidence of self-directed learning.
• Analyse and evaluate data in order to justify sound and rational decisions.
• generate and manage projects in an integrated manner to build organisational capacity to successfully execute projects.
• Apply appropriate project management techniques and methodologies to real life scenarios.
• Display knowledge of corporate governance, risk management, and strategic management.
• Analyse scenarios related to identifying and solving problems in the context of project management
Cost of course : R43 000 (cash price - year 1)