Please note that this is not a normal Account manager position. We are looking for someone from a Market research background not a pure sales background.
Kindly read below job spec before applying.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for planning coordinating and administering market research projects. Managing account activities, partnering across departments to ensure efficient and quality deliverable based on SLAs. Project design, processing and implementation. Designing and assessing questionnaires.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Data Analysis
- Data consolidation and presentation with recommendations
- Translate data into insights that address key client business questions
- Develop and implement appropriate reporting, tracking and analysis methods
- Project management – requirements and objectives
- Ensure sound relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Process improvement and efficiency
- Monitor progress of survey
- Providing strategic guidance and insight to clients, whilst building knowledge on key and new research methodologies
- Interacting with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Client advisory- proactively addressing client requests
- Face to face meetings with client, client training and client presentations
- Strategic Thinking/Insights
- Business Acumen
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Customer insight & focus
- Relationship building/Networking
- Service delivery excellence
- Decision making
- Open & effective communication
- Problem solving
- Process Orientation
- Report Writing
- Time management
- 3-year degree- preferably in Research, Marketing, Business, Economics, Social Science
- Computer literate
Please note: As all IQbusiness roles requires honesty in the handling of or access to cash, finances, financial systems or confidential information; our recruitment process requires that the following background checks be completed: credit, criminal, ID and qualification verification.
44 people have applied for this job. 200 people have viewed this job.
IQbusiness has also given me the opportunity to be involved in exciting initiatives such as B-Corp and the Women’s Chapter Network which allows me to find meaning in my work. Working under good leadership and a supportive team at IQbusiness really makes me enjoy coming to work every day.
RAS – Senior Associate – Sustainability