Employer: Soccer Laduma
Soccer Laduma is looking for an energetic and creative junior Digital Graphic Designer to form part of the social news team. He/she must have a thorough knowledge of design applications and be fully aware of the role digital design plays in today’s digital world of Social Media. The successful candidate must have a keen interest and understanding of local and international football.
- Work closely with the social news team of content producers to build the Soccer Laduma and Kick Off brands
- Produce designs for Soccer Laduma and Kick Off Social Media, Sales, Marketing and websites
- Think creatively and develop new ideas
- Execute designs according to briefs
- Maintain a daily/weekly diary and provide reports on work done.
- Graphic design diploma/degree
- Proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- A clear understanding of - and keen interest in - football (local and international)
- Punctuality, excellent time management and aptitude to meet deadlines
- Interactive and communicative energy
- Is creative and has an eye for visual balance.
- Works well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Is able to adapt quickly to new creative briefs, and can work at a rapid pace when required.
- Follows a design brief closely.
Given the employment equity policy of Media24, preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups
454 people have viewed this job.
Amazing co-workers contribute to personal growth too
Every book that we publish is unique. In book publishing, we work with passionate people who entrust us with their life's work. This is a privilege.
Jonathan Ball Publishers