- Salary: Market Related
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: Accounting Property
- Reference: 60649
Employer: Empact Group: Business Support
Provide independent assurance that the organisation’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively, including consulting on improving systems and processes. Manage the risk of fraud and theft through prevention, monitoring, detection & investigation of fraud and theft cases.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Commerce, Internal Audit or Risk Management
- Honours Degree and registration with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at an internal audit firm, preferably with articles and with manager level experience
- Proven knowledge of South African regulatory and legislative framework and risk management principles and processes
- Sound knowledge of Internal Audit processes & best practices
- Competence and knowledge of ethics, governance and compliance within an Internal Audit Framework
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Development of methodology to identify high risk areas or high-risk sites to allow for risk-based auditing
- Planning and execution of audits
- Reporting on the implementation of recommendations arising from internal audits
- Provide Assurance over the risk management processes
- Ongoing assessment of the organisations risk exposures & adequacy of the mitigating actions taken
- Fraud risk management, testing and fraud investigation management
- Support the development of compliance manuals for legislation / regulations that become applicable for Empact Group.
Empact Group is committed to Employment Equity in line with legislation and will give first preference to candidates as per Equity requirements.
By applying for a role within Empact Group (Proprietary) Limited, all Personal Information which you provide to the Company will be held and/ or stored securely for the purpose of recruitment. Your Personal Information will be stored electronically in a database. Where appropriate, some information may be retained in hard copy. In either event, storage will be secure and audited regularly regarding the safety and the security of the information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
127 people have viewed this job.