- Eastern Cape
- Salary: Market Related
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: Security Sales
- Reference: 60604
Employer: Fidelity ADT - Eastern Cape
Main purpose of job:
- Source and sell armed monitoring and armed response agreements to potential new customers.
- Source and sell new and alarm system upgrades, additions to alarm systems, CCTV systems, electric fences to potential customers.
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets for new customers and hardware sales.
Qualification & experience:
- Previous sales experience, with proven track record in sales preferably capital goods sales (not FMCG)
- Knowledge of intruder detection equipment such as IDS, DSC alarm systems is advantageous
- Matric or equivalent
Job requirements & other attributes:
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Selling skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), presentation and negotiation skills
- Computer Literate (MS Office, Email, and Internet)
- Presentable and of sober habits
- PSIRA registered.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle
- Hunter for new business
- Aptitude for electronic and technical equipment (alarms and alarm monitoring platforms)
- Generate and close self-sourced deals.
- Follow up on all leads received internally and via telesales.
- Sell security solutions to new and existing clients.
- Create solid & long-standing relationships with estate agents, builders, architects etc.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Motivated to achieve and exceed sale targets.
- Maintain all administrative duties pertaining to sales.
- Achieve both targets for revenue sales & for new clients.
- Maintain a high standard of relationship with existing Estate clients.
- Ensure that all leads and quotes are followed up on time.
Competencies (Technical & Behavioural)
- Drive for results
- Action oriented
- Customer focus
- Functional/Technical skills
- Problem solving
- Technical Learning
- Sense of urgency
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
96 people have viewed this job.