PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION BELOW BEFORE APPLYING:
We are a highly reputable tuition school based in London that provides specialist mentoring and tutoring services to school children. We are part of one of the largest academic institutes in the world. We operate on the very high end of performance and are looking for reliable thinkers to bring something special to our team. Exceptional staff may be given the opportunity to transfer to London in their 3rd year.
Operations Manager (Requires 2 years management experience): R12000
Admin Roles: R7000 (rising after probation)
Online Teaching / Admin Roles (Maths, English or Science): R8334 (rising after probation)
After one year, your pay will increase again at a rate depending on your department contribution. Our staff stay with us for a long time so it is accepted that we pay extremely competitively once you prove yourself. All staff are required to be logged on with their team members, with cameras on and screen sharing during their shifts.
Subject to confirmation, a typical shift will look like: Monday and Tuesday Off
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9:30am-19:30pm
Saturday: 09:30am to 17:30pm
Sunday: 09:30am to 15:00pm
(1 hour off each day for lunch except Sunday)
Manager: 2 to 3 years
Requirements: (For all roles)
1) These are full time career roles that accommodate career progression. Do not apply if you are currently studying or intend to study in future, either part-time or full-time. We have strong links with government and will run security checks.
2) Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
3) Good educational and employment reference history.
4) Have an excellent working computer with a camera and mic (not older than 3 years).
5) Strong, stable Internet connection with a back-up solution for power outages (time offline due to power outages will not be paid for).