Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Aug 18 2022 | 3 Days left
Employer: Fidelity ADT
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
JOB REQUIREMENTS & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
B/EB (or former truck license also
· To familiarise yourself with the area
· To maintain response times as required by management
· Possess the necessary driving skills required
· To make use of the shortest possible routes in the area
· Show empathy to clients and have the ability to listen attentively to client
· The welfare of the client at hear at all times
· Follow up with clients after serious incidences and offer assistance
· Pay special attention to all calls
· Perform a public relations service and introduction call to new clients
· Standoff point. Officer must stand off at delegated places during peak hour.
· Area patrols. During off peak times the area must be patrolled
· Conduct daily parade and comply with
Standing Operating Procedures (SOP)
· General appearance of vehicle. Complete
daily/weekly check list
· Maintained personal hygiene. Daily parades
will be conducted
· Taking care of equipment. Complete
Daily/weekly check list.
· Officers are required to submit comprehensive
· reports and feedback as requested from time
· to time
· · Accurate information is to be forwarded both
· upwards and downward
· · Assist with any problems or complaints
· · Give full feedback to clients where necessary
17 people have applied for this job.
539 people have viewed this job.
View All (5)