1. Ensuring that the Advanced Support Team delivers an empathetic, confident service to FTTH,
FTTB and FTTR customers within the prescribed SLA’s.
2. Demonstrating shift leadership skills by:
a. Conducting team huddle sessions at the beginning of the shift
b. Co-ordinating all activities required during the shift, and
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure that all shift management and administration requirements is completed on time and accurately.
• Accumulating reports regarding performance from the previous day/shift and lead the 15-minute staff huddle at the beginning of a shift.
• Completing shift reports at the end of the shift to ensure a smooth hand-over to the next shift.
• Managing cases escalated to various FNO’s and contractors.
• Ensuring that the required staff are available for each shift.
• Handling and managing all escalated cases by engaging other internal departments and external partners (FNOs and Contractors)
• Realising the goal of providing an empathetic, confident service through Voice of customer feedback management i.e., good and bad ratings, QA scores by addressing un-actioned feedback with staff available on your shift.
• Ensure that all customer engagements are dealt with within the prescribed SLA’s.
• Ensure maximum productivity by all agents to maximize ROI of human resources.
• Continuously communicate with other Shift Leaders to ensure consistent communication and alignment.
• Represent the Cx team in operational or any other internal or Partnership forums to highlight challenges faced in delivering excellent customer service or to identify shortcomings within the Customer Experience Team.
c. ensuring a smooth handover to the next shift
3. Actively driving adherence to SADV’s Code of Conduct, adherence to SLA’s and adherence to processes and procedures.
4. Actively driving continuous improvement, a learning culture and innovation
5. Displaying SADV’s high performance behaviours
Managing FNO and SADV outages
• Continuously monitoring communications from FNOs and the Networks team to identify and action outages.
• Preparing and sending customer and internal stakeholder communication regarding outages.
• Updating customer and staff comms as new information regarding the outage is received.
• Enabling messages on the IVR notifying customers of the outages and removing such messages when the outage has been resolved.
• Signing off on “Reason for Outage” reports before they are sent to FTTB customers
Ensure that all agents are competent and drive quality assurance and continuous improvement.
• Drive competence and continuous improvement by ensuring that all agents attend all training initiatives and completion of all assessments.
• Conduct 5 quality assurance assessments weekly and attend weekly calibration meetings to ensure the consistency of the QA approach.
• Address any QA findings with staff on your shift timeously.
Continuously look for innovation and improvements based on staff and customer feedback that will drive efficiency and customer experience improvements.
• Supplement QA coaching sessions with training initiatives where required
Champion adherence to company processes, procedures, and codes of conduct.
• Continuously re-enforcing processes, procedures, and codes of conduct by addressing non-adherence timeously and consistently.
• Pay special attention to the adherence of processes and procedures regarding the resolution of technical complaints and queries.
• Following the company’s disciplinary processes and procedures in any instance where staff transgress set standards
Miscellaneous & General
• Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time-to-time by management.
Targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Category % Metrics Target
NPS for customer requests/complaints
Customer Satisfaction rate (based on good & bad
85% per month
90% per month
Time to resolve escalated complaints (internal)
90% in 24 hours
Time to resolve escalated complaints (external)
Based on SLA's with
85% per month
Social Media- 30 min.
Time to respond to customer interactions
Calls - 80% within 20 seconds
Technical Cases - 1hr
Time that customers are kept on hold during a call
No more than 1.5 minutes
Escalated complaints to CEO
1 per month
Abandoned call rate
No more than 10%
QA assessments completed per week, per agent
Completing daily huddle sessions
Completing daily shift reports
Sending customer and internal stakeholder
communication per outage incident and updating
status comms as required
Training hours per agent
Pass rate per learning assessment
Agent competency across all channels
Personal active disciplinary proceedings
Implementable initiatives that significantly improves