This is a financial, outbound, professional advice and sales based role. It offers the successful candidate the opportunity to study further and to grow their own successful practice under the Liberty brand.
We provide on-going support from our professional team of specialists and a strong mentorship environment that new candidates thrive in.
We also offer a highly competitive commission remuneration model and benefits.
Grow and develop own client base through tapping into established relationships and prospecting for new business
· Network and prospect to establish and grow your personal client database
· Conduct detailed financial needs analysis and provides professional advice
· Create and protect the financial security and wealth of others
· Prospect for new business in private and business markets
· Assist clients to achieve their financial dreams and maintain client portfolios
· Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
· Cultivate long-term business relationships with clients
- Completed Matric is required, Tertiary qualification is preferable
- A minimum of 3 Years' working experience, ideally in sales or client focused environment
- Previous Finance industry experience is an advantage
- Own vehicle and valid driver's license is essential
- Clear credit and criminal record is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
Applicants are requested to ensure they are contactable via email.