The key purpose is to provide support to production by means of effective maintenance of all plant instrumentation and control equipment. The incumbent is required to perform all instrumentation and controls installations, maintenance, conduct diagnostic and repairs on instrumentation and controls systems. The incumbent is to ensure that the technical and construction contractors adhere to the project specifications.
The incumbent would carry out Electrical, Instrument and Control engineering work activities for all the project phases including operations.
· Minimum National Diploma Electrical Engineering (Light current) or Electronics or Controls engineering
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a EC&I role
· Attention to detail, communication, planning and administrative skills.
· Knowledge of controls programming
· Scada and HMI knowledge and experience
· An in-depth understanding and working knowledge of control and instrumentation activities and drawings.
· Experience in implementation of instrumentation projects and software programming
· In-dept understanding of instrumentation testing equipment and application
· Interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with multiple disciplines both internally and externally.
· Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, Power Point-proficient level (minimum).
· A valid driver’s licence.
NB: Full details of the job will be sent to qualifying candidates