Are you a top academic achiever from one of South Africa’s top Universities? Excellent opportunity for a IT Graduate or BEng Graduate who did Software Programming during your degree at University. How does an increase every 6 months’ sound to you?
You need optimised foundations to build on, sustainably and in a way that delights your customers with the exceptional experience that sets you apart from your competitors. This is where you will get the opportunity to live all of these out.
They’ve been sharpening their skills, processes and inventiveness to help financial services companies optimise and automate their back office and financial processes.
They’ve been working with mission-critical, high-volume transaction platforms and systems for some of the leading banks and investment managers across sub-Saharan Africa and the UK, combining their market-leading software with industry innovation to solve specific business challenges for their clients.
They bring a triple-play of innovation, consultation and implementation to automate and optimise your critical financial processes.
They have the deep domain experience and finely-honed implementation frameworks in place to ensure you don’t have to choose between a lengthy, cumbersome, consulting process, or a one-size-(doesn’t quite)-fit-all off-the-shelf solution.
With them, you get the best of both worlds: the perfect balance between a solution customised to your back office challenges and environment, plus the speed of implementation and agility of a team of experts who have a powerful toolset to draw on.
● B.Sc, or B.Eng degree with computer science and other related subjects as majors, from one of the following universities: UCT, Stellenbosch, Johannesburg, Wits, Pretoria, North West, Free State, KZN, Nelson Mandela
● Above average results. Guideline is 65% average at university and A or B for Maths HG in matric.
● Familiarity with any object orientated software language
● Good Communication skills
● No experience required
Development: User Stories
● Estimate consistently
● Implement as specified
● Discuss approach with team
● Update status changes promptly
● Write automated regression tests to cover acceptance tests