Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Oct 03 2021 | 6 Days left
Employer: The Recruitment Guy (PTY) Ltd
NEW EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE
Title: Full Stack Development Specialist
Area: Richards Bay
Industry: Heavy Manufacturing
Ref No.: TRG 1569
Salary: Market related TCTC available R50 000 – R55 000kpm (Max)
Closing Date for applications: 10 August 2021
An opportunity for an experienced FULL STACK DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST is required for permanent employment based in Richards Bay.
· Achieve business and technical objectives by developing mobile and web applications/solutions, including design, implementation, testing, and support.
· Integration and support between new and legacy systems via API/Legacy methods is critical.
· Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for assigned coding and
· Adhere to defined processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the technical solution.
· Prepare for and participate in code reviews as requested.
· Thoroughly document code and system changes. (GITLab)
· Participate as a technical member of a development team
· As assigned, assume project or technical lead roles.
· Data migration from legacy system to MYSQL / MSSQL databases.
· Assisting & implementation of MYSQL / MSSQL database system configuration.
· Assist with the definition and implementation of best practice database design and architecture
· Implement Data transfers utilizing ODBC protocols and interfaces.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good understanding of new HTML developments and mobile application development.
· Strong business acumen, ability to quickly pick up the content and business knowledge required, supporting the business through the requirements gathering, design and testing phases
· Extensive understanding of project management methodologies
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively to all levels of associates - including Senior management
· Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
· Good presentation and communication skills
· Diploma / Degree in Information Technology (Computer Science) or equivalent qualification.
· Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience as a developer in database design, web development & API.
· Demonstrated strong software process discipline including best-practice design, development, testing, and build/deploy disciplines with the ability to close out projects completely.
· Possess good awareness of latest technology & development principals.
· Proficient in MS Office products.
· Solid understanding and expertise on Cross-browser/ functional / performance issues.
· Ability to adapt and work on varying assignments Developer and multiple projects.
· Demonstrated experience as a project-leader or technical-leader.
1 person has applied for this job.
306 people have viewed this job.
View All (96)