Business Development Manager (Agriculture) – HEC2246
Salary: R 30 000 plus benefits
Develop and expend business opportunities meet with decision makers to analyze customers’ requirements and recommends solutions that enhance operating efficiency for the customer. Develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships.
• 5- 8 years’ experience within Farming industry or related
• Must have tyre industry experience
• Understanding of Sales, Marketing & Projects management
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Responds to customer/internal partner needs in a timely, professional, helpful, manner, regardless of the attitude.
• Shows customer/internal partner that their perspectives are valued.
• Adapts to the different working styles, personalities and cultural backgrounds of the people they work with
• Conducts analysis of demand for services and influences stakeholders to ensure that the necessary resources are made to deliver required services.
• Negotiates at senior level on technical and commercial issues, to ensure that customers, suppliers and other stakeholders understand and agree what will meet their needs, and that appropriate service level agreements are defined.
• Initiates improvement in services, products and systems.
• Supports business change, acting as a single point of contact for senior stakeholders, facilitating relationships between them.
• Builds rapport that foster positive and productive relationships.
• Establishes a long-term marketing strategy aligned with the overall marketing goals and objectives.
• Translates and adapt the strategy into operational plans (ie. Pricing) across the marketing mix including elements of analysis, planning, implementation and control.
• Ensures consistency of business plan implementation across the marketing/sales functions.
• Measures progress of the activities against objectives.
• Assesses the potential impact of wider environmental forces on the business strategy (. culture, ethics, economics, politics, legal frameworks and sustainability).
• Facilitates and coordinates departments, marketing, segments, and organization’s counterparts to ensure continuous alignment between organizational strategies and investments.
• Establishes key performance indicators and relevant metrics and monitors and analyzes results in order to implement corrective measures, when appropriate, to maximize performance and achieve revenue and operating income budget.
• Provides strategic coaching and leadership to the marketing and affiliated teams on the business model.
• Distributes resources across segments/products/business lines/marketing mix (channel distribution, product, pricing, and promotion) based on marketing objectives/priorities.
• Anticipates and builds capacity and capability to respond to future market needs.
• Coordinates the implementation of channel strategy with other organizational stakeholders (e.g. sales, technology, etc.).
• Monitors and manages the effectiveness of channel performance and utilization of channel resources.
• Liaises with product and brand managers to facilitate the launch of new products via distribution channels.
• Builds and maintains long term relationships with channel members.
• Assesses the value proposition when identifying and creating solution (product, service, solution).
• Intervenes, as necessary, to assist others to address or resolve issues surrounding the solution (product, service, solution).
• Develops new & existing customer potentials that promote organizational objective for maximum penetrations and profitability.
• Lead new business opportunities by developing and analyzing business cases, market strategies, deal requirements, business potential, and financials.
• Works with key stakeholders to ensure forecast accuracy, maximization of opportunities and development of plans to deliver against organization’s objectives.
• Coordinates planning activities with other functions/stakeholders within the organization.
• Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services
• Creates new ideas, solutions or approaches to solve problems and produce the desired effect.
Information gathering & Processing
• Assists others in discerning and comparing critical information.
• Leads by example and fosters an environment of mutual trust through clear communication, open dialogue and consistent behavior
• Scans and identifies the environment to identify new contacts that may be of potential use in the near future.
• Builds coalitions of partners to support proposals.
• Uses experts or other third parties to influence.
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
To apply for this position: Send MS Word format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use HEC2246 in the subject line
Kontak Recruitment is a Pastel Certified Recruiter which specializes in the recruitment of personnel on all career levels including the placement of temporary, contract as well as permanent staffing. We enjoy the personalized approach with regards to out candidates focusing on their needs and requirements as well as a personalized approach with our clients in delivering an excellent service.
Kontak Recruitment conducts business in an ethical and honest manner. We aim at building long term relationships that are to the mutual benefit of all parties. We offer a responsible and personalized service to clients and candidates. We encourage an employment environment that provides equal opportunities for all employees. All positions and applications remain confidential protecting the rights and interests of both the client and the candidates.
Our core focus is delivering a staffing solution in the niche fields of Pastel Consultants,finance as well as office support. As part of this service offering we include extensive reference and qualification checks as well as a criminal and credit check. Our focus is quality and we will present the most efficient and integrated ways of satisfying the skills need within the company.
Permanent staff placements – We strive to find the right fit and providing support to client and candidate during the first three months of the employment.
Temporary and Contract placements – We offer immediate access to staff on all levels on a flexible basis. Kontak Recruitment administers the payroll and all statutory returns.