Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Aug 10 2021 | 51 Days left
Employer: Cape Herb & Spice
Purpose of Job:
To maintain and ensure that all raw materials, packaging and products produced at Cape Herb and Spice conforms to in house and customer’s specification and is safe for human consumption
· Ensuring that all procedures, policies and specifications are adhered to in line with purpose of job
· On-line and Off-line QC integrity & weight checks
· Ensuring that all products produced at CHS are deemed acceptable to consumer/ customer before leaving the factory
· Housekeeping and hygiene must be kept to a high standard
· Report any deviation from specification to the QA Department
· To adhere to allergen and organic procedures
· Ensure that all ingredients and mixes meet quality standards
· Ensure that correct ingredients are issued
· Reject any jobs that fail quality standards
· Implementing HACCP protocol in the factory
· Exposure and general understanding and functioning of the Quality Control (QC) processes.
· Grade 12 qualification or equivalent
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· Willing and able to work shifts and overtime (when required)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail and work well under pressure
38 people have applied for this job.
416 people have viewed this job.
View All (5)