Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Jul 11 2021 | 25 Days left
Employer: National Risk Managers ( Affinity Health)
Job SummaryThis position is focused on telephonically conveying the value of our products to customers through cold-calling, conversation and connecting with the customers' needs.
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
· Build a referral base through customers reached.
· Present, promote and sell products using agreed methods.
· Present products to potential customers who meet company criteria.
· Present products in a manner that the customer understands what they have purchased.
· Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
· Generate referrals and leads while maintaining the fundamentals of the PoPI Act.
· Maintain required QA score.
· Communicate challenges to team leader for coaching assistance.
Education and Key Competencies Required
· Matric Certificate
· 6 months outbound sales call centre experience
· Commission driven
· Proven track record of sales in an outbound call centre
· Proven ability to address customer needs and objections.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
· Fluent in English
· Ability to sell
· Confident and never-give-up attitude.
· Persuasive negotiation skills
· Ability to work from home.
· Self-Driven and self-motivated
· Must be able to work independently
· Goal oriented
· Work for one of South Africa’s fastest growing companies
· We believe our staff is our greatest investment.
· Better quality of personal life
· We employ real people.
· Outputs-based KPIs
· And most amazing of all... our product
43 people have applied for this job.
511 people have viewed this job.
View All (58)
View All (57)