Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Jul 03 2021 | 58 Days left
Employer: MCG Industries (Pty) Ltd
· Carry out planned mechanical and electrical/electronic maintenance as per schedule
· Make recommendations to improve equipment uptime
· Perform daily checks and routine inspections on equipment and report faults
· Attend to breakdowns on equipment with minimal time wastage
· Monitor critical mechanical spares usage and arrange re-ordering as required
· Maintain high level of housekeeping in your area
· Any Ad-Hoc duties as requested by management.
· Adhere to company policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
· Grade 12 / N3 Qualification including Maths and Science
· N4 Fitting & Turning / Millwright Qualification with recognised Trade Certificate
· Five (5) years’ working experience in a Continuous Production plant
· Experience in a plastics processing environment will be advantageous
· Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and electronic equipment
· Highly developed root cause analysis and fault-finding skills
· Own transport and valid driver’s license
· Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
· Available to work after hours, standby and call-outs and weekend overtime as the need arises.
24 people have applied for this job.
239 people have viewed this job.