Dalein Agriplan is a feed milling process designer and equipment manufacturer based in South-Africa, offering semi/fully automated compound feed plants for the production of feed for multiple animal types.
We have installed and commissioned 100+ feed milling installations in South Africa and Africa and are proud to be processing partners with all our clients. Dalein Agriplan plants have been installed in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Mozambique, and Ghana, amongst others, to name a few.
We have strong ties with the Triott Group of companies in the Netherlands.
Inteqnion is one of the companies in this group for which Dalein has the sole agency for in South Africa, and supports/services installations for them in the region.
Our PLC & SCADA control systems, which are designed and imported from Inteqnion, manages automatic control of our equipment processes and supplies information about material usage and other data logs to the plant operational/management team.
We are looking for an extension of our team to support our clients in service and support as well as project development and continued improvements to PLC and SCADA infrastructures on our systems.
We are a dynamic company experiencing great growth in these uncertain times and as such are looking for an individual that can grow with us and develop the role they are placed in.
University degree : 4 to 5 years
The job contains the following skills:
· Programming and maintaining of PLC programs (Siemens S7/Tia portal)
· Development and programming of SCADA programs (Siemens WinCC)
· Development/programming and maintaining of SQL databases
· Testing and implementation of custom made applications
Profile for potential applicant:
We expect the following skills and experience:
· Higher education or university degree in electrics/control/industrial automation
· 5 years experience in PLC programming
· Experience with PLC and Scada packages; Siemens S7, WinCC, Tia portal
· Experience with MS SQL databases and if possible higher programming languages
· Good knowledge of the English language (writing and speaking)