Cape Herb and Spice has grown from entrepreneurial roots into a global player, employing over 500 people and operating over 3 sites in Cape Town. Centered around innovation and quality, Cape Herb and Spice gives any candidate a great opportunity to gain extensive experience and build an exciting career.
The incumbent, will be responsible for supervising staff and activities in the production department to ensure procedures are complied with and output is optimized. Applicants must able to work shifts and demonstrate a high level of energy, discipline and potential for further career development.
production management : 3 to 4 years
supervising staff : 3 to 4 years
• National Diploma/ Certificate in Production Management or Operations
Minimum Training / Experience:
• Previous experience supervising large production teams (min 3-years)
• Computer literate (intermediate level - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Trained in Lean/WCM practices
• Experience in a food manufacturing environment will be to your advantage.