What to be a part of an international company who this year alone has grown by 60%? Do you want the chance to be part of a dynamic, competitive industry via leading-edge innovation (agile environment, kanban, scrum, lean) and thought leadership? Do you want the opportunity to work on large scale projects being exposed to a vast variety of technologies and clients? And finally, do you want the opportunity to be as creative as you desire? If so, keep reading!
The job role
* You will be developing high-grade Telecommunication Services in a Unix/Linux based environment
* Software specification, design, coding and debugging through to deployment to Operator sites
* Taking responsibility for software lifecycle management including version control and deployment package creation
* Effectively using tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
* Working in an agile development environment following Scrum methodologies.
* Extensive Back End Technology knowledge (Java, OpenJDK, Docker, Spring Framework)
* Solid Front end technology knowledge (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Vue.js)
* Skilled with Scripting Languages such as Python and Bash
* Skilled with Databases such as MySQL/MariaDB and MongoDB
* Solid understanding of Operating System's such as Linux
* A bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering/related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Minimum 3 years' experience working as a Software Engineer, Developer or Programmer
* Solid experience doing object oriented back-end development using Java
* Experience with Source/Version control management
* Analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
* Motivated, self-starter, who can work as part of a productive, fast-paced team
* The desire to be part of a team of exceptionally talented, creative, confident, thoughtful people who are enthusiastic about reaching their goals and collaborate to create great things
* shows thought leadership by communicating, mentoring, knowledge sharing, and assisting technical and non-technical colleagues
* Ability to document, diagram and verbally describe the application architecture and design
What we will do:
We will provide you with a series of challenging projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Most importantly, we will give you the opportunity to work in a culture that is energetic, passionate and innovative and you'll get to work with some of the most impressive people in technology! Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovation to our team and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in, Flaunt you're expertise!
If you believe that you meet the criteria of this role, and could be the perfect candidate do not hesitate to send you're CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling on your application, We would love to hear from you!
Jefferson Frank International is the leading Java Developer recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
For any further information or enquires please contact
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft
Technology recruitment. We place more skilled Microsoft Dynamics and Stack
professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users worldwide than any other
"Every 15 minutes, Somewhere in the World, a Microsoft
Professional is Attending an Interview Arranged through Nigel Frank
With a network of 700 Recruitment Consultants spread across
10 Offices in 4 continents, Nigel Frank International is uniquely positioned to
find Microsoft Dynamics and Stack Professionals their perfect job, whatever
their career aspirations.
We have built excellent relationships with top tier
Microsoft Partners and End Users. As such, we offer the largest choice of
vacancies (over 6,000) in our specialist areas, many of which are exclusive to
We recruit for the full suite of Microsoft Dynamics and
Stack products covering every role from Sales and Pre-Sales, through to Project
Managers, Consultants and Developers, with our multi-lingual, technically
proficient recruiters providing a comprehensive and fully confidential
Over 80% of our business is repeat business - testament to
the ability of our multilingual consultants to deliver high caliber candidates
within our client’s budgets. We are ideally placed to find you either the
perfect role to advance your career or the perfect candidate to fill your
vacancy.Our HR philosophy is very simple. “Firm, fair and consistent.” A major
part of HR Management is making sure that the correct structures are in place
and that an internal framework is in place, resulting in less disputes and
reduced conflict in the workplace.