Market leader would like to meet experienced FIBRE PLANNER
1. Project Management: Desired Work Experience: 2 to 5 years AND Desired Qualification Accreditation Degree
2. Conducting Site Surveys for: Underground Optical Fibre Routes Aerial Optical Fibre Routes Developing Basic designs for: Underground Optical Fibre Routes Aerial Optical Fibre Routes Deriving a Bill of Material from the Design.
3. Development of preliminary Site Survey Reports, drawings and layouts using Google Earth, GIS and CADD Programs for use in the development of a Business Case for project approvals.
4. Submission of: Wayleaves Applications (longitudinal and transversal) Registration of servitudes, rezoning applications and departures from restrictions And Infrastructure and Site sharing applications, to local authorities and 3rd parties Engagements with stakeholders and follow up meetings with local authorities.
5. Detailed designs on CADD, GIS, OSP Insight or other related programs for: Underground Duct Reticulation allocation of manholes, joints, splitters, and determination of fibre cable sizes Overhead Plant and Reticulation, allocation of poles, joints, splitters, and determination of fibre cable sizes Facilitation of Project Kick off Meetings and regular project progress meetings. Tracking of project progress by means of Project Management tools. Desired Skills Site Survey CADD GIS OSP Project Management Desired Work Experience 2 to 5 years Desired Qualification Accreditation Degree
Email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.