1. Sales Target - Develop and achieve or exceed the sales volume/revenue goals targets as defined in the Business Plan for the sales channels and control/monitor the Sales budget to ensure optimum allocation of resources to different businesses of the company.
- Establishing sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives
- Ensuring regional sales operational objectives are achieved by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change 2. Marketing Support - Coordinate with the Marketing Division to ensure marketing tools are provided to the trade to increase brand visibility and thereby achieve business objectives.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
3. High Performance Team - Coordinate with the Human Resources and the Line Managers to efficiently implement HR initiatives so as to motivate and lead a High Performance Team. Check individual performances of the Sales Team and motivate them, either through personal counselling and/or imparting training in tactical selling skills to improve and enhance their capabilities and sales performance.
4. Market Knowledge:
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage and availability of company products in the market, competitor’s activities and look for new business opportunities in order to safeguard the customer base and increase market share. Sales Systems - Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network and efficient routing to ensure timely deliveries and superior levels of service to company customers.
5. Finance & Accounts - Co-ordinate with Finance & Accounts to ensure compliance with all financial norms to control collections and receivables. 6. Marketing Activities - Coordinate the execution of marketing & promotional activities in the market place to derive maximum benefit out of such promotional initiatives. - Analyse the impact of such promotions and submit report to the Sales Manager for assessment and evaluation.
marketing support : 8 to 9 years
market knowledge : 10 years or more
sales target : 10 years or more
finance & accounts : 8 to 9 years
marketing activities : 8 to 9 years
High Performance Team : 8 to 9 years
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
·KNOWLEDGE: Minimum : Bachelor degree in Marketing or Management preferably
EXPERIENCE: 10 - 12 years’ experience in sales of FMCG products, preferably in direct distribution channel.
SKILLS: - Sound Business Financial and Numerical expertise - Excellent Sales track record - Presentation+ Negotiation skills with excellent Leadership skills to motivate and drive the team - Professional and mature attitude towards resolving problems with a behaviour competency to build relationships - Excellent analytical skills - Communication & problem solving skills - Computer literate in MS Office - Language requirements English
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.