Brightrock Financial Advisers is the fastest-growing insurer in the intermediated individual life risk market and has strong backing by its majority shareholder Sanlam.
Brightrock Financial Advisers is expanding its footprint in the Free State, Gauteng, Eastern Cape, Cape Town, and Kwazulu Natal. We are looking for Junior and Senior Financial Advisers in the Metropoles of these provinces to become part of their successful growth and to join their dynamic team of advisors across South Africa.
It is the perfect opportunity for individuals seeking sustainability of personal and financial growth. Earn up to 100% Commission
· Reliable Car & Valid Driver’s License
· Clear Criminal and ITC Record*
· Strong communication skills
*Criminal and ITC Checks to be done
· Regulatory Examinations (RE1 / RE5)
· Tertiary Qualification / Post Graduate Industry Related Degree
· 2years+ Experience as a Financial Advisor
· If first date of Appointment was before 2014 – NQF Level 4 OR 5 (SETA Accredited)
· CPD Points
· Class of Business Training
· Sales Experience
· Business Establishment fee of R10 000 – R20 000 per month for a 5-month period, depending on Qualifications / Experience
· Commissionable Products include Brightrock Risk and Employee Benefits, Sanlam Investments (Recurring and Single Premiums), Santam Insurance and the Top Medical Aids and Gap Covers.
· Commission Structure will be discussed in the interview
· Fully Paid Training (Process to be discussed in interview)