The SHEQ Officer is responsible to maintain the company’s SHEQ procedures and systems in order to provide a safe, efficient and practical business operation. Responsible to partner with local suppliers and contractors relevant to HSE functions as well as government organizations.
Maintain the Quality and HSE Policies
• Constantly act and operate to advance quality as well as the health, safety and environment culture in the company.
• Conduct safety inductions, QA/HSE refresher training as well as Toolbox Talks for internal as well as external parties when required to do so.
• Coordinate the activities, based on information coming from reviews, to develop and monitor the IMS management systems, process performances and the improvement and updating of the relevant documents.
• Plan and organize internal audit program for the entire company to ensure the compliance with the respective standards e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001.
• In charge of preparation of information for use in preliminary data and QMS reports.
• Issue and update the PPE for the Staff and visitors. Including maintaining enough stock levels of PPE.
• Issue and maintain records for the Permit to Work system.
• Make and maintain close working relationships with contractors and suppliers in relation to SHEQ matters
• Responsible for all QA/HSE equipment calibration, ensuring that it is always ready for use.
• Provide internal QA/HSE training when required to do so.
• Submit practical assessment of QA/HSE as well as environmental aspects to Management for review
• Applies for services that are required at any given time, such as waste disposal services and occupational health licence renewals in collaboration with relative departmental functions
• Monitor QA/HSE relevant activities such as environmental testing and follow up on application process of licenses and/or permits.
• Responsible to fully understand and develop all related IMS Management Procedures for use in the company.
• Responsible to incorporate both Corporate Procedures and Local Procedures related to their specific activities.
• Review and keep up to date the SHEQ Induction program.
• Assist and support the Company in consultation and implementation of the IMS and improvements.
• Providing advice on the implementation of QA/HSE policy and procedures.
• Raising QA/HSE matters and issues to management on behalf of employees.
• Communication and awareness raising of QA/HSE requirements.
• Assisting with conducting QA/HSE inspections and audits of the workplace.
Must have experience in Quality Assurance and have a qualification similar to NEBOSH
NEBOSH qualifications are assessed largely by formal examinations, with a final project report. NEBOSH have a general certificate at Level 3 - which is equivalent to A-level standard, and a general diploma at Level 6 - which is equivalent to degree level standard.)
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.