Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Dec 13 2020 | 16 Days left
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.
Employer: Blackruby House Recruitment
JOB TITLE: Lead Mobile Developer
DIVISION: Development and Engineering
STRATEGIC OBJECTIVE: Delivery of solutions to achieve customer satisfaction, while working within a team.
CUSTOMERS: Internal Clients and 3rd party business partners
QUALIFICATION: Relevant Degree or Diploma or relevant work experience required
TRAINING: Training in related areas and skills would be advantageous
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Degree / Diploma with 4+ years of relevant work experience in a senior developer role or 6+ years of relevant work experience in a senior developer role.
SALARY: R1 mill – R1 1 mill (this is the cost to company per annum)
AA/EE STATUS: EE Candidates only
• Ensures high quality
• Encourages collaboration and delivering within the delivery processes
• Able to work effectively within a team
MOBILE DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
• Solid understanding of mobile development architectures
• Exposure to good coding standard practices and source code configuration management
• Source code control understanding of GIT and GitFlow
• Experience using REST and JSON web-services
• Experience with Azure DevOps or MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) would be advantageous.
• Good understanding of SOLID principles
IOS SPECIFIC SKILLS
• Minimum 3 years of exclusive experience on iOS development
• Solid experience with Swift programming
• Good understanding of Objective C
• Experience with Combine and UISwift will be an advantage
• Exposure to Java and Kotlin will be beneficial
ANDROID SPECIFIC SKILLS
• Minimum 3 years of exclusive experience on Android development
• Experience with Kotlin will be an advantage
• Experience with Objective C programming advantage
7 people have applied for this job.
591 people have viewed this job.
View All (13)