Would you be eager to continually improve customer value and internal efficiency through quality, innovative software? My client could use your skills, passion and experience to develop solutions that will help keep thousands of websites online.
You will be given the chance to work in an Agile team and upskill yourself to working with new technologies alongside your professional career.
As their Software Developer you will be:
* Continually driving process and technical improvements within the development team
* In collaboration with the Product Owner and stakeholders, understanding the needs of the customer in order to deliver innovative, robust solutions
* To work closely with a React Full-Stack Developer in partnership
* Participate in all aspects of the software development process
* Integrate 3rd party applications into the hosting environment
* Web development (Python or PHP - cross skilling may be required)
* Database design and performance tuning (MySQL or similar)
* Software development within the Linux/Unix environment
* Agile development practices (TDD, refactoring, continuous integration, pair programming)
* Object oriented development
* Linux systems administration skill will be an advantage
* Working with an API
* An ability to demonstrate in-depth understanding of the web technologies and sound software engineering practices.
* Technology to serve operational and client requirements
* Programming, open source Technologies and IT in general
* Optimal systems and simple procedures
* Agile development and a self-organising team environment
* Sharing ideas and innovation
* Flexible hours
* Study leave
* Paid education / qualifications
* Great team
* Full support from BA's, Scrum Masters, PO's etc
* Freedom of career path choices.
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft
Technology recruitment. We place more skilled Microsoft Dynamics and Stack
professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users worldwide than any other
"Every 15 minutes, Somewhere in the World, a Microsoft
Professional is Attending an Interview Arranged through Nigel Frank
With a network of 700 Recruitment Consultants spread across
10 Offices in 4 continents, Nigel Frank International is uniquely positioned to
find Microsoft Dynamics and Stack Professionals their perfect job, whatever
their career aspirations.
We have built excellent relationships with top tier
Microsoft Partners and End Users. As such, we offer the largest choice of
vacancies (over 6,000) in our specialist areas, many of which are exclusive to
We recruit for the full suite of Microsoft Dynamics and
Stack products covering every role from Sales and Pre-Sales, through to Project
Managers, Consultants and Developers, with our multi-lingual, technically
proficient recruiters providing a comprehensive and fully confidential
Over 80% of our business is repeat business - testament to
the ability of our multilingual consultants to deliver high caliber candidates
within our client’s budgets. We are ideally placed to find you either the
perfect role to advance your career or the perfect candidate to fill your
vacancy.Our HR philosophy is very simple. “Firm, fair and consistent.” A major
part of HR Management is making sure that the correct structures are in place
and that an internal framework is in place, resulting in less disputes and
reduced conflict in the workplace.