Are you a problem solver, quick studier, and hooked on web development? We're looking for passionate developers who care about design, performance, and creating outstanding user experiences, and who are eager to work in a fast-paced, flexible, and collaborative environment. Does this sound like you? An award winning SME with a fast growing product, recently recognised as being at the leading edge of design thinking and execution could be the perfect place for you! Everything they build is developed entirely in-house using Python, React, lnfluxDB, and AWS and other technologies. These guys really are a full stack company, with a great set of technical challenges to work on.
As their Mid Front-End React Developer:
You'll be working with a skilled team of bright, motivated developers building outstanding web apps to be proud of. Using technologies like React, Redux, SASS, webpack and Babel to develop state of the art dashboards that will help IT teams at companies of all sizes monitor and troubleshoot their wireless networks and applications.
* Leading projects & responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
* Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
* Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with applications design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
* Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software applications leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
* Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software applications design organization.
* Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Skills: Essential Qualifications / Skills:
* 4 years Front-End engineer experience
* 2 years React experience (or other frontend SPA frameworks/libraries/concepts)
* Full-stack knowledge advantageous but not essential
* Good knowledge of current web frameworks and libraries
* Understanding & experience with data flow in frontend & backend systems
* Familiarity with and adherence to web standards
* Desire to achieve perfection, but ready to compromise when necessary to ship on time
* Thrives on fresh challenges and continual learning
* Creative thinker and self-starter
* Strong sense of interaction and visual design
* Familiarity with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS
* Experience with build tools (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp)
* Good understanding of git or other version control software
* A passion for testing and creating stable software
* Knowledge of DevOps and deployment tools
* Proficiency with Linux and the command line
* Experience in developing apps on iOS, Android, or hybrid
* Excitement and growth of a startup with the resources and security of a Fortune 100 company
* Full-time position
* Competitive salary
* Great benefits
* Exposure to latest & greatest technologies
* Opportunity to help shape the product
* Growth and global scope
Please ensure you meet the minimum requirements before applying for this position - due to a high volume of applications, if you haven't received a response within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful.
This is definitely a job you shouldn't let slip through your fingers. If you think that this job is something you might be looking for then please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat! Email: email@example.com or Phone: +27 10 500 6141
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft
Technology recruitment. We place more skilled Microsoft Dynamics and Stack
professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users worldwide than any other
"Every 15 minutes, Somewhere in the World, a Microsoft
Professional is Attending an Interview Arranged through Nigel Frank
With a network of 700 Recruitment Consultants spread across
10 Offices in 4 continents, Nigel Frank International is uniquely positioned to
find Microsoft Dynamics and Stack Professionals their perfect job, whatever
their career aspirations.
We have built excellent relationships with top tier
Microsoft Partners and End Users. As such, we offer the largest choice of
vacancies (over 6,000) in our specialist areas, many of which are exclusive to
We recruit for the full suite of Microsoft Dynamics and
Stack products covering every role from Sales and Pre-Sales, through to Project
Managers, Consultants and Developers, with our multi-lingual, technically
proficient recruiters providing a comprehensive and fully confidential
Over 80% of our business is repeat business - testament to
the ability of our multilingual consultants to deliver high caliber candidates
within our client’s budgets. We are ideally placed to find you either the
perfect role to advance your career or the perfect candidate to fill your
vacancy.Our HR philosophy is very simple. “Firm, fair and consistent.” A major
part of HR Management is making sure that the correct structures are in place
and that an internal framework is in place, resulting in less disputes and
reduced conflict in the workplace.