Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Nov 14 2020 | 24 Days left
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.
Employer: NSS Fasteners
1. PURPOSE OF POSITION
1. Maintain, develop and control the SQL Server and access thereto, for customised reporting using SSRS, SQL queries, SQL views and stored procedures.
2. Assist with the control, maintenance and development of the NSS shopping portal and customer service portal.
3. Assist with the Companies IT Policies and Procedures.
4. To develop and enhance the Companies workflow and business processes in line with the Companies policy and procedures.
5. Attend to internal customer software systems queries and complaints.
6. Assist with ensuring the mission critical software systems are operational 24/7, with the appropriate back-ups. This includes, but is not limited to;
1. Administer, control and maintain the Companies primary software systems including but not limited to:
2. Consistent, regular software releases and updates to the most recent release of software with the primary software vendors including but not limited to:
3. Assist the IT Technician with attending to and resolving any issues/problems/updates relating to IT assets software including but not limited to the following:
Backups and Remote Disaster Recovery
1.Control, maintain and develop the Company’s local and remote backups to ensure that NSS Fasteners can at all times restore all primary software and related data.
IT Policy and Processes
1. Maintain, develop and implement the Company IT Policies and Procedures.
2. Ensure all software projects and customised functionality is correctly documented according to ISO 9001.
3. Maintain develop and control IT software requests.
4. Maintain, develop and control the nocturnal/overnight process.
49 people have applied for this job.
1066 people have viewed this job.