Professional Financial Planner – Liberty JHB North and West
Professional Financial Adviser
Finance, Insurance and Investments
If you are an exceptionally driven individual with a strong mix of independence, people skills, enthusiasm and determination, you may have all the qualities required to represent Liberty.
This is an opportunity to advance your career within one of the major financial services companies in South Africa.
Liberty offers a structured, proactive training programme for aspirant Financial Advisers. You will be supported by a network of specialists and professionals committed to helping you succeed and establish a successful and professional career in the finance industry.
· Opportunity to establish yourself as a financial professional and build your own practice under the Liberty brand
· Opportunity to further your studies
· Supportive environment to allow you to focus on providing excellent customer service and growing your client base
· Full training and mentorship
· Corporate environment and big company presence, branding and advertising, marketing material, IT and admin support, product specialists ect
· Continuous and on-going in-house training and development
· Recognition – monthly and annually incentives and rewards
· Opportunities for advancement and growth
Providing holistic financial planning advice to private and business clients by identifying their Investment and lifestyle needs. Identify new business opportunities and develop and Implement strategies, and manage individual and corporate relationships
· Source, develop and cultivate your own client base by networking, referrals and prospecting
· Meet clients in person to provide them with financial planning advice and solutions
· Providing on-going financial planning advice to retained clients
· Develop and implement strategies to obtain an manage business opportunities arising within
· Private and Corporate accounts
· Manage and strengthen relationships
· Resolve client concerns, queries and complaints
Matric is essential
A Tertiary qualification is desirable
Own Vehicle and a valid driver’s licence is a absolute must
Ability to work independently
Able to network, prospect and build relationships
Clear criminal and credit record
Career driven person with strong entrepreneurial drive
Benefits and Remuneration – To be discussed in interview
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.