Send an email about this job to a friend or to yourself.
Apply before Sep 29 2020 | 47 Days left
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.
Employer: Execustaff Recruiting Services SA (Pty) Ltd
The key responsibilities of the position includes:
· The specified quantity and quality of product
· At the required date
· And at the lowest or best possible cost to the company
· Replenishments are in time
· Excess stock is controlled effectively
· Pricing is done accurately.
· Stock take is executed accurately in conjunction with Snr Buyer.
Have a Grade 12 Certificate and related Qualification in Purchasing
· Have basic knowledge of engineering and manufacturing coupled with hand tool experience, purchasing of spares,components.
· Be confident and assertive
· Have the sound ability to negotiate pricing
· Be willing to learn
· Be available for stock take
· Be able to work accurately under immense pressure.
· Be Computer literate - SYSPRO
· Have a Grade 12 Certificate and related qualification in Purchasing.
· Able to be mentored and coached in additional buying practices in company.
120 people have applied for this job.
698 people have viewed this job.
View All (10)