Qualification requirements are:
· A degree/advance diploma in IT (Multimedia or Web development), Digital Media , or equivalent NQF 7 qualification
· At least 3-5 years’ experience in digital media, website content management and maintenance, graphic design or multimedia environment and public relations experience
· Qualification and/or experience in managing digital channels and internal/corporate communications will serve as an advantage
· Have the proven ability to create creative content and craft key messages related to customer relations matters
· Have outstanding listening and communication skills both written and oral
· Be confident at influencing at all levels of the organisation and be more than approachable with internal personal skills
· Be proficient in multiple forms of communications technologies and approaches
· Be an expert writer in internal and external communications that are creative, engaging and informative
· Be adaptable, proactive, deadline driven, results orientated, highly organised and detail orientated
· Demonstrate expert proficiency with MS Windows/ MS Office Applications/Adobe Creative Suite(Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Acrobat Professional) and Excel
· Adapt graphics to fit the needs of the Scheme, target audience and communication campaigns
· Work hand in hand with the Member Service and Experience teams to synergize corporate messaging
· Enjoy working in a fast paced professional environment
· Be a self-starter, able to work with general direction and exercise independent judgement
· Be aware of and mitigate enterprise risk factors and ensure compliance to applicable legislation, and the companies Policies and Procedure
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send through a copy of your MS Word doc CV,
Certified Copies of all qualifications, recent salary slip and ID doc.
All these documents needed for your application to be considered.
ALL APPLICANTS TO QUOTE THE VACANCY TITLE IN THEIR EMAIL SUBJECT LINE FOR THEIR APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED
Candidates that do not meet the Minimum requirements will NOT be considered
Only applicants with a disability may apply for this specific position.
This is in accordance the company’s employment equity plan.
Please provide a short description of your disability in your CV so that we can better understand your reasonable accommodation requirements as well as a signed medical note stating your disability by a medical practitioner.