A dynamic technology company providing their own proprietary software which has been implemented at companies within the insurance and financial services industry as a full end-to-end solution. Clients come from a wide range of product lines, giving the company extensive knowledge on different types of insurance, securing their footprint in the financial services market. Whether it be policy administration, claims management, reporting or integration with banks for payments and debits, you name it, this company can do it. The company’s extensive industry knowledge and philosophy of embracing rapid change has given them a competitive edge.
The team is symbiotic in its nature, where all members are well capable of self-management and do not need to be micromanaged. Through synergy, aligned values and common goals they are able to continually broaden their horizons. From implementation to after sales support, this is a tight knit team that works seamlessly as a unit to ensure client satisfaction. The ideal candidate needs to have extensive SQL knowledge and a firm understanding of financial services and systems. Must have strong software troubleshooting/debugging abilities. Experience in a client support role in the insurance and financial services industry would be beneficial.
- Provide remote 2nd line support using diagnostic capabilities to identify the fault or problem
- Troubleshoot issues to identify the most appropriate resolution path
- Take ownership of incidents assigned to you and manage them through to resolution
- Resolve the majority of trouble tickets via the ticketing system
- Escalating issues to tier 3 developers should the need arise
- Assisting and upskilling other team members where required
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (time to respond and time to resolve) for tickets logged are met across all clients
- Investigate issues/changes, evaluate the risk and impact of the change and provide detailed quotation for the required work accordingly