Responsibilities and requirements
· Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
· Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture and user experience.
· Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
· Helping formulate an effective, responsive design.
· Optimisation of WordPress based sites, and SEO implementation.
· Development of Sitemaps, Wireframes and User Interface designs.
· Experience with WooCommerce, Payment Portals and Plugins.
· Designing and developing responsive websites and landing pages.
· Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
· Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
· Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
· Basic understanding of PHP
· Understanding of web hosting and basic server administration.
· Maintaining and updating existing client websites.
· Understanding and experience of the Adobe CC Suite such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects will be beneficial, but not required.