Gbets Online a subsidiary of Goldrush Gaming Group is looking for a pro-active, dedicated and passionate professional that is driven and motivated to join their team in head office as Call Center Manager. The successful individual will be based in Gbets Online Head Office and work in an exciting Online Sport Betting Environment.
The ideal candidate will manage and lead the team with knowledge and confidence. You will also act as a liaison, promote product/campaign information, and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. Also, you will resolve internal conflicts and roster scheduling appropriately.
The prospective candidate must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the position:
- Strong leadership skills with attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills - whilst staying within the terms and conditions
- Supervising and effectively managing a team of 15 agents and growing;
- Ensure Agents are timeously and effectively rostered / scheduled to efficiently cover all shifts;
- Ensure agents are thoroughly trained at all times to efficiently address and resolve all customer queries, while ensuring the highest standard of customer service;
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals deadlines, and work with the team to achieve (and over-achieve) them consistently
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and queries as well as resolving any issues
- Recruit new employees and train them based on your experience and skills set
- Have a thorough understanding of IR and HR practises;
- Attend to any adhoc duty reasonably expected in relation to department and/or position for both retail and online division.