Employer: Finovate People
Our client, a company in the mining and transport sector, is looking for an experienced Financial Manager to join their team in the Northern Suburbs.
The Financial Manger will be in-charge of overall financial management of the company and its subsidiaries amongst others.
The goal is to enable the company's leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company's objectives.
* CA or related Degree.
* Familiar with MS Office packages.
* Familiar with Accpac or Tourplan.
* A minimum of 4 to 5 years' experience in managing multiple entities.
* Able to work in a challenging environment.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Financial Manager within the tourism space to expand their career and gain invaluable experience in the exciting African market.
* Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
* Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
* Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
* Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
* Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
* Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
* Finance reporting function for all business units
* Preparation and review of detailed budgets, forecasts and input into management decisions.
* Manage external audit and field queries with audit team.
* Completion and submission of tax returns,
* Preparation of payroll.
* Managing the Debtors and Creditors Clerk
* Proven experience as a Financial Manager.
* Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
* Proficient user of finance software.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
* A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
* Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
* A relevant BCom Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
* Professional qualification such as CFA / CPA or similar will be considered a plus but not required.
Area: Northern Suburbs.
Salary offered: R40 000 - R50 000 per month negotiable.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to us if you adhere to the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Apply before Friday, July 10, 2020 - 36 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.