Millar Cameron is an international recruitment consultancy specialising in sourcing senior hires for clients within the agriculture and FMCG sectors in sub-Saharan Africa.
One of our key clients, a food production business with operations around the world, are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to oversee the next phase of their Sage X3 implementation.
The project is two years in, and the solution has been fully designed and signed off. The next phase of the project will involve:
• Implementing Aritmos, the Sage X3 agriculture module
• Implementing X3 HR modules
• Implementing X3 across more of the company’s factories
• Implementing X3 across their farm estates
The successful candidate for the Project Manager – Sage X3 will also be responsible for:
• Managing and motivating a team of 40 technical staff, with 10 direct reports, reviewing quality of work and ensuring it is to a suitable quality
• Leading project teams and working with 3rd party providers
• Getting hands-on and involved technically where required
• Ensuring that effective support is provided to the units X3 has been implemented into
• Monitoring progress of the project, ensuring its successful completion
• Identifying and managing project risks
• Reporting on various activities related to the project