Introduction: Wealth Manager – Long Term Insurance – RE qualified
A well established, and rapidly growing Blue Star rated insurance brokerage, is looking for a Personal Lines broker to join their successful team. Life Insurance
This company offers unparalleled earning potential and career growth.
This position offers experienced brokers who are looking to take the next step in developing their careers, a unique opportunity to not only, secure their financial future and effectively write their own paycheck every single month.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidates will be required to build a domestic portfolio of clients. Manage and look after this portfolio and client base to encourage repeat business and to grow the portfolio with your clients.
There is no limit to the opportunity here if you perform in this role.
· Incoming leads through our extensive network of lead providers
· Ongoing commission
· Upfront commission
- Personal Lines Broking experience in the short term sector Life Insurance
- Must be able to sell
- RE and FAIS Accreditation
- The company will pay a retainer of between R12,000.00 – R20,000.00 for the first three months, then the candidates need to have a working pipeline
- The broker will be required to bring in at least R5,000 to R7,500 worth of new business a month
You will be required to offer potential clients the arrange of products (RAs, investments and Endowment policies, etc)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R12,000.00 to R20,000.00 /month