A new-generation insurance company using technology, artificial intelligence (AI) and fresh thinking to change the game of insurance. The company is a small team that’s passionate about building a product that customers want to buy because the experience is delightful, non-invasive and transparent. Naturally, great design and user experience is at the core of what is done.
As a content writer, you will be responsible for content production as well as the entire content strategy for this company.
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in content
- Prepare and publish articles that describe the company and products
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues (e.g. Junior Copywriters)
- Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility
- Liaise with designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts
- Shape language and tone
- Create and oversee reports on content
- Interview clients, industry experts and internal teams
- Monitor metrics related to content, like web traffic and conversion rates
- Ensure all content is up-to-date