An innovative digital marketing agency and HubSpot Gold Partner. This inbound marketing team enables customers to implement and optimise all elements of an inbound or automated content marketing program. The inbound marketing strategists leverage a variety of tools and advanced software to drive this value to clients.
Looking for someone to run the day-to-day operations and financial administration of the organisation and ensure that the company is more productive by providing effective methods in its business operations. Working with the rest of the leadership team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational policies and procedures. This person needs a strong understanding of and previous experience in process mapping and implementation of processes.
- Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organisation’s mission
- Contributing to short and long-term organisational planning and strategy
- Implementing and documenting financial procedures and policies to ensure the smooth and efficient interaction between the business and finance
- Preparing and processing rate cards and quotations to support sales
- Coordinating and liaising with all financial suppliers with regards to budget control (revenue, cost of sales and operating expenses) as well as bookkeeping and related administrative functions including invoicing, payments, statements etc.
- Ensuring relevant third-party purchase orders are raised and associated invoices are matched
- Assistance with scheduling payment of the same
- Ensuring insurance schedule is accurate and claims are managed where necessary
- Office Management and Office Infrastructure
- Controlling physical assets and ensuring accurate and complete recording thereof in the company’s fixed asset register
- Controlling software access rights
- Ensuring that the company purchases products and services at the best price relative to the service level required by the business and its customers
- Managing office supplies and stationery
- Managing updates to calendars for scheduled operational and delivery meetings
- Compiling and submitting relevant weekly, monthly reports as required by the EXCO
- Assisting with ongoing financial project planning, analysing resources and hours spent, margins and profitability on relevant client jobs
- Management of suppliers
- Up-skilling staff on project and operations processes
- Recommending and implementing process measures and improvements to continually drive efficiency
- General day to day support to the commercial director and other senior management team members