We are looking for team members to join a company that is already recognised as one of the top education technology startups in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Our team consists of former Google and Amazon employees who have scaled products to hundreds of thousands of users, and we are looking for team members who are competitive, ambitious and have a track record of over-achieving and exceeding targets.
In this role, you will be speaking to aspiring developers to help them understand the requirements and opportunities of becoming a Developer by completing a HyperionDev bootcamp. As a trusted expert, you will consult with potential students to understand their educational needs and career goals and guide them to choose a HyperionDev bootcamp that will assist them to become world class Developers and to achieve their ultimate career goals. You will manage the customer relationship from lead assignment to enrollment.
As an experienced consultant, you will be in a position of responsibility within the team, with substantial growth opportunities. You will assist the Department Lead in defining the sales strategy and processes, and optimising the metrics set for your team. You must be hungry to convert prospects into students with the knowledge that our courses change the lives of people for the better. You must be ambitious and want to make the most of the tremendous opportunities you'll have being a core part of a small but fast-growing team.
WHY CHOOSE HYPERIONDEV?
You will be joining a high performance, culturally diverse team who believe in cross collaboration and teamwork - Meeting sales targets and sleighing dragons as the hero’s they are, but as our brand grows, so does the interest and our team of hero’s need more hands on deck. Weekly games nights help blow off some steam and connect with your team.
WE OFFER A MARKET RELATED SALARY, UNCAPPED MONTHLY COMMISSION AND MONTHLY TEAM INCENTIVES!
- Engaging with a range of potential students over the phone and email to advise them on course choice and career outcomes;
- Employing a consultative sales approach to help guide customers through their options with our HyperionDev Bootcamps and placement services;
- Working towards KPIs and exceeding revenue and conversion quotas set by the Department Lead;
- Ensuring task management and activity recorded on the CRM;
- Providing quantitative and qualitative feedback on lead quality and market response from social and paid channels to the Head of Marketing;
- Ensuring all administration relating to student onboarding is completed effectively;
- Contributing to process improvements throughout the start-up;
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the e-learning space; and
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.