Internal Sales Executive – Security Technology (CHE079)
R 10 000 to R 15 000 per month plus commission
Qualifications & Experience:
· Grade 12 Certificate.
· Valid Driver's License.
· Preference will be given to N3 Diploma or Better qualification.
· Preference will be given to sales diploma or better.
· Minimum 2 years proven sales experience - Preference will be given to electronic security industry experience.
· Strong Technical / IT related sales knowledge - Preference will be given to distribution experience.
· Have worked with CRM system or Excel based equivalent process.
· Strong Microsoft Office Usage Experience to promote planning and processes.
· Dealer Base Management experience & understanding of sales process.
· Build & manage strong customer relationships with existing as well as new clients by engaging with the decision makers to uncover new opportunities to build effective pipeline.
· Identify new potential clients & promote sales by engaging weekly through call, email & visits to onboard new logos to existing dealer base as well as work closely with the NB development Consultant.
· Set up meetings with decision makers & completion of post visit email afterwards for every meeting.
· Manage dealer base consistently by updating details frequently and analyse sales per product and category to promote healthy spread of sales across all categories.
· Service clients quickly, efficiently & professionally at all times.
· Offer proficient technical advice.
· Commit to mastering knowledge of the applications, features, & benefits of all relevant product lines & solutions.
· Accurate drafting of quotations and solutions based on the specific needs of clients through existing resources.
· Articulate company's USP and product matrix to clients.
· Drive Daily Plan Process with accurate feedback.
· Reach daily call log targets.
· Accurate Monthly Planning & execution thereof.
· Meet Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly sales targets by executing set expectations