Or client's HCV & Commercial department is looking for a Portfolio Manager to build and preserve
trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform
our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with
underwriters and build rapport with short term insurance brokers. We also expect you to
be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our brokers and boost our brand and
profits in the long-run.
· Call on existing Financial intermediaries
· To canvass new Financial Intermediaries specializing in Heavy commercial and
· commercial business.
· Ensuring that risks are written within the company’s risk appetite and complies
· within the reinsurance treaties and internal mandates.
· Monitoring and taking corrective action on badly performing risks.
· Maintain an acceptable loss ratio.
· Maintain policy wording drafts and ensure that the product remains competitive
· with market offering.
· Dealing with day to day queries and amendments to existing policies.
· Providing brokers with advice.