Established manufacturing concern looking for an Accountant/Bookkeeper who is capable of handling various financial responsibilities.
Company is based in the West Rand
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the financial records of the organisation by recording transactions on a daily basis. He or she does this by performing the following tasks and assuming the following responsibilities:
- Making journal entries for all receipts, payments, and other financial transactions.
- Filing source documents for all journal entries recorded.
- Posting journal entries to ledger accounts.
- Preparing trial balances.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Depositing money received by the organisation.
- Issuing invoices for money that is owed to the organisation.
- Paying accounts on behalf of the organisation.
- Performing payroll administration duties.
- Filing tax returns.
- Performing other duties as required.