Qualifications and Requirements:
1. National Diploma or Degree
2. 3 years of relevant experience
3. Windows 10 experience
4. Comfortable with working with diverse individuals and working within a team
5. Able to take initiative and not be micromanaged
6. Clear criminal, credit, qualification and reference checks
7. Should be reliable and punctual
8. Should be honest and trustworthy
9. Own reliable transportation
10. MS office tools and Organization skills
11. Incident Management skills and experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Providing Internal IT Support for desktops, printers, servers and laptops.
2. Ensuring that desktop, server and laptop backups are completed.
3. Updating and submitting daily and weekly dashboards with regards to the progress of calls and/or projects.
4. Providing technical desktop support to customers.
5. Troubleshooting and Incident resolution with limited assistance from seniors.
6. Understanding of incident prioritization and business impact (SLA and turnaround times)
7. Basic knowledge of LAN and WAN switches
8. To perform project related activities and tasks
9. To perform ad hoc activities for other service lines as required
10. To effectively repair hardware and software incidents within contracted SLA and initiate 3rd party repair process
11. To carry out preventative maintenance
12. To effectively communicate and provide feedback to key stakeholders
13. To maintain and improve customer satisfaction through first time incident resolution and quality service delivery
Employment Type: 6 months Contract Position
Location: Western Cape
Salary: Market Related