Employer: Finovate People
Our client, a well-known transport and logistics company, is seeking a young newly qualified Diesel Mechanic to join their team in East London area.
* Diesel Mechanic Trade Test.
* Code 14 Licence .
* Previous working experience will be beneficial.
* Proficient in Ms Excel and Word.
* Proficient in Modelmaker and CAD.
* Manage a team of operators.
* Manage the full maintenance of the equipment.
* Manage equipment used by staff (precision machine control).
* Take control of and manage their fleet.
* Regular servicing and maintaining preventive maintenance schedules; vehicles and machinery.
* Oversee outsourced servicing and maintenance on site
* Respond to all mechanical and non-mechanical after hour call-outs and break downs.
* Complete and maintain job-oriented documentation, i.e. worksheets, job cards, service records, etc.
* Ship-loading standby duties.
* Any other reasonable duties where the Maintenance Manager may require assistance.
Salary range: R17 000 - R20 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Newly qualified Diesel Mechanics are welcome to apply!
Please forward your CV to be considered for this position if you adhere to all the requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you do not receive any feedback within 4 weeks.
Apply before Friday, July 31, 2020 - 58 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.