Are you ready to lead and inspire your team to achieve fantastic sales figures? The position calls for an individual who will lead by example and inspire their team to provide a world class in-store experience, achieve excellent performance results and ensure outstanding customer service!
Your responsibilities include:
Sales Growth and profitability Analyses
Analyse sales & profitability reports in order to: Provide feedback to Store Management on required operational actions timeously and monitor & provide insights to Line Management on operational efficiencies.
Leadership & Strategy
"Contributing to the development of the Operations strategy in line with business strategy & growth. Leading and driving the Store management teams within an area to achieve Area Dashboard KPI's & operational strategy.
Identify and drive training needs, coaching and development with a key focus on Talent management, performance management and succession planning."
"Monitor and review the implementation of customer experience processes (through regular store visits, photos etc.) to ensure a culture of exceptional customer service.
Provide customer related feedback to support center teams (buyers, marketing etc.) in order to influence customer centric decision making."
Conducting compliance reviews through weekly exception reports (e.g. COMO & weekly hanger counts etc.) and regular store audits ensuring overall compliance to policies and procedures.
"Identify new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness through:
1) new store site evaluations to provide input to feasibility study;
2) in-store marketing, comp shops and partnering and participating in local events.
3) product and trade post-mortem & strategy recommendations.”
Your skills include:
· A result orientated and driven attitude.
· Ability to communicate company objective and information to your team.
· Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team.
· Being well-organised and able to cope with a large workload.
· Ability to prioritize and plan ahead for efficient workflow, staffing and development.
· An analytic and reflective mindset.
· Ability to evaluate and improve both your own and your team’s performance to reach objectives and results.
· The ability to coach your team to reach their potential therefore creating succession for the future.