This cohesive group of entrepreneurs with their Head Office based in Johannesburg has a national footprint of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) branded stores. This opportunity is in their store in Daveyton.
Related retail industry experience would be an advantage as important to note that this type of environment generally requires hands-on resilient candidates as it is demanding, very fast-paced with volume transactions and cash driven.
- This is not a senior bookkeeper post but you would need some good experience in volume creditors function, strong reconciliations, general admin and there could be some cashbook.
- Accounting tertiary studies would always be an advantage
- Pastel Evolution is utilised hence Pastel accounting and/or QuickBooks experience, as well as good Excel is required. Arch point of sale system an advantage only
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to head office
- Staff roistering and maintenance of payroll records for submission to head office
- Meeting all deadlines as set out by head office
- Ensure compliance with set policy and procedures
- Supplier relations and direct payments in consultation with Store Financial Manager / head office
- Liaise with external auditors in conjunction with Regional Financial Manager / group Finance GM
- Any other duties or functions as determined by Store Financial Manager or Head Office
ONLY IF YOU MEET THIS POST'S REQUIREMENTS AND ARE UNABLE TO SUBMIT YOUR CV VIA CAREERS24, YOU CAN EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
CV that are not directly submitted for this post will not be responded to.