We are looking for a Cost Controller who will provide financial support on a daily basis to the relevant Business unit/s. This will include project costing review, cash flow, and monthly reporting both on the project level as well as corporate reporting for the business unit/s. Presentation of monthly financial results.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Review of the business unit/s various project costing to ensure cash flow and profitability forecasts are in line with the project budget.
· Consult with the Operational team and business unit manager
· Maintain the financial follow up of the projects in Latis (EP) and review of the processing of Project Accounting Modules. (optimization of the structure)
· Manage the General Ledger reporting and review of the processing of Project Accounting Modules. Ensure all financial policies are adhered to.
· Monthly reporting (XRT - internal reporting tool), commercial database, contract synthesizes, cash flow, risks & opportunities as well as corporate reporting of the business unit/s and projects.
· Assist Business unit/s management with monthly closing, annual budget and quarterly forecasts based on projects status.
- Manage all aspects of the business unit/s P&L, investigate balance sheet, interrogate figures to ensure accurate reporting;
· Getting supplier invoices authorized before sending them to Head Office and apply document control.
· Opening of new jobs/projects in Latis.
· Generation of General Ledger cost codes.
· Check and Send customer invoicing instructions to Accounting (Head Office).
· Responsible for quarterly stock take and assistance with day to day stock control.
· Responsible for the check and update of client invoicing (check the calculating of the contract price escalation/adjustment and Forex if any) and payment template.