Our client, in the healthcare industry, is looking for a Talent Management Partner to join their Human Resources Department. The successful candidate will have lots of recruitment experience, for both junior and senior roles, as well as excellent analytical skills and an in depth knowledge and understanding of all labour related laws.
- Running the complete recruitment and selection process for three branches, in Gauteng and the Western Cape, as per the guidelines of the employer, while liaising with the HR Business Partners and Operations Supervisors & Managers;
- Ensuring that background checks and verification processes are followed;
- Researching, implementing and maintaining psychometric and competency tests as part of the selection process;
- Maintaining a database of key skills, knowledge and abilities within the organisation, in collaboration with the Training Coordinator, in order to ensure that smooth handover processes take place;
- Coordinating the onboarding and induction processes of new staff members;
- Coordinating the probation evaluation process;
- Maintaining the Employment Equity Plan, preparing information for submissions and ensuring that goals are met accordingly;
- Maintaining all documentation and filing (electronic and on the shared staff management system); and
- Chairing disciplinary hearings on a rotational basis with senior Human Resources officials.