Project Management Functions
· Monitors financial progress of assigned construction projects.
· Drafting contract documents.
· Participates in contract negotiations with contractors and professionals;
· Assesses contractor fees and issues recommendations regarding project related costs.
· Preparing feasibility studies and budgets for proposed projects,
· Preparing tender documentation to acquire fair and equitable tenders for projects.
· Assist in preparing monthly status reports on all projects.
· To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
· Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
· Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
· Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
· Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
· Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts.
· Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
· Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
· Meeting and assessing various professionals and contractors that will be appointed to projects on behalf of senior project manager when required.
· Researching relevant material if required
· Sourcing specified items if required
· Costing and comparisons between products, suppliers and professionals.
· Manages project budgets through suggested material, labour and professional procurement.
· Determining final costs of projects.
· Monitoring costs and reporting to clients during the design and construction of projects.
· Provides specific cost breakdowns for projects.
· Reporting to project/line manager on all project status through weekly updates and monthly status reports.
· Able to work well within a team based environment.
· Ensure of current and correct reporting to all parties on project team
· Liaising between professionals and project teams.
· Informing project team of research, items and materials.
· Ensuring that communication is clear between all parties on a project.