Qualifications and other requirements
· Must have completed an NQF level 6 Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· The intern must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and
· financial analysis (IFRS for SME’s and/or GAAP)
· Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
· Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
· Sound knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
· Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
· Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering and verifying data
- Must have an outgoing personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong interest to develop,
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Highly self-starter and motivated.
- Negotiation skills.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.